Summit iPad 2 cover from iFrogz


I have reviewed a lot of products from iFrogz before, and I usually think of them as iPad, iPhone, and iPod accessories for the masses. However, after seeing the iPad 2 Summit Case, I’m seeing a case that is quite classy.

Seriously, if I was ever at a party full of rich people in tuxes and women in fancy dresses, I wouldn’t be surprised if the people in attendance had this type of case on their iPad. Just to let you know, it isn’t real leather, but it would fool me.

The Summit has a folio case which has polyurethane with the same material in its core. The Summit case allows access to ports, inputs, and sensors, so nothing is blocked.

Not only does it protect against impact damage, dust, and scratches, but it doubles as a stand for many angles. The folds even attach to the case via velcro.

Yes, all in all, it is really classy, and practical. I would imagine if I could afford an iPad, I would spend a little more to get a case like this. After all, the price is a modest $59.99 on the iFrogz site. Anyone know how this price compares to an iPad case that is made of real leather? Leave a comment if you know the answer.